At Dave’s Auto and Tire Center your car is maintained according its specific factory-recommended service schedule. You don’t have to worry about what the factory recommended maintenance is at 25,000 vs. 30,000 vs. 35,000 miles. Any time you bring your car in, we will remind you of preventative maintenance that is currently due and in the near future so you can properly budget for it.
And we won’t charge you twice for factory recommended maintenance items that are also done at inspection. It is not well known that, since factory recommended maintenance schedules are not tailored to which state you live within, many items on the list are also done during a Pennsylvania inspection. Mechanics don’t do the duplicate items twice and Dave’s Auto does not charge you twice.
Maintenance includes such things as the following:
- Emissions and Inspections
- Oil change (We primarily use Castrol…it’s not the cheapest, but it’s the best!)
- Multi-point vehicle inspection
- Tire pressure check
- Chassis lubrication as necessary
- Air filter inspection
- Wiper blades inspection
- Exterior lights inspection
- Rotate and inspect tires
- Visual brake inspection
- Inspect steering, suspension & drive train
- Visual inspection of all belts & hoses
- A 3-step fuel system service
- Inspect all fluids
- Complete coolant exchange
- Transmission fluid exchange
Copyright © Dave’s Tire and Auto. All Rights Reserved.
website design by ZYGR INsites